Product Description & Reviews
Don't waste time and money by constantly replacing your protective gowns and aprons. Polyurethane/Nylon aprons from UltraSource are made with a unique material that is stronger and longer lasting than typical rubber aprons. The non-porous vinyl material keeps harmful bacteria from lingering, and is easy to clean: simply wash down with water and air dry. Its ability to retain elasticity and puncture resistance in cold environments makes it ideal for food processing, cold storage labor, and other industrial factory work.
Features & Highlights
- Polyethylene material is much stronger and thicker than common plastics. Retains elasticity and shape even in cold environments
- Long-lasting polyvinyl does not need to be replaced as frequently as other materials. Ideal for food processing operations and industrial work environments
- Non-pourous material means less contamination; does not hold on to harmful checmicals, fats, and other substances that can cause cross-contamination
- Cleaning is simple: just wash down all sides and air dry (do not machine dry with heat)
- Serged edges for additional durability
|Item Weight:||36.62 pounds|
|Package Weight:||36.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.4 x 10.4 x 10.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Chef Works Men's Uniforms
mpn: AB027, ean: 0678544972277,