Product Description & Reviews
Rustic wood trivets or hot plates, used to protect your table from hot bowls. These make a fine decorative setting for hot dishes delivered from the oven, such as French Onion Soup. They have not been oil finished. The wood has been hand finished finished with flame, which gives a nice rustic appearance. The wood will have knots, difference in grain, and other interesting bits of character. Wood is sustainable (farmed) elm. Size (inches) 8-3/4 x 6-1/4. The wood is 5/8-Inch thick. The circle depression is 5-1/2 diameter, but it is rounded a bit. This will accommodate bowls with 5-inch diameter or less. Sets of 6 or sets of 24 are available.
Features & Highlights
- Perfect to protect your table from hot dishes delivered from the oven to the table.
- Wood has interesting grain, knots in the wood, and is very rustic.
- Perfect for French Onion Soup. Accommodates bowls with a bottom diameter up to 5-Inches.
- Not machine made, so slight variations in finish should be expected and enjoyed
- Wood is sustainably farmed elm.
|Item Size:||6.25 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||6 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 6 x 6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.