What is a Disposable Face Mask?
Face masks are one tool utilized for preventing the spread of disease and ease of breathing. They may also be called dental, isolation, laser, medical, procedure, or surgical masks. Face masks are loose-fitting masks that cover the nose and mouth, and have ear loops or ties or bands at the back of the head.
What is the Use of Smart Care Disposable Face Mask?
Smart Care Facemasks help limit the spread of germs. When someone talks, coughs, or sneezes they may release tiny drops into the air that can infect others. If someone is ill face masks can reduce the number of germs that the wearer releases and can protect other people from becoming sick. A face mask also protects the wearer's nose and mouth from splashes or sprays of body fluids. It is ideal for every house in day to day activities as well as doctors, surgeons, dentist, dental assistance, nurses, landscapers, contractors, plumbers, exterminators, nail technicians and many more.
Guidelines for Wearing a Facemask
- Position the ear loops around the ears to keep the mask firmly in place over the nose, mouth and chin.
- When you are done wearing the mask, throw it away and wash your hands.
- Wear a facemask when coming within six feet of a sick person.
- Wear a facemask before going near other people if you have the flu.
- If you have the flu and need to see the doctor, wear a facemask to protect others in the waiting room.
- Consider wearing a mask in crowded settings if the flu is widespread in your community or if you are at high risk for flu complications.