Product Description & Reviews
Safety first! All of our wood and bamboo products are UV treated. Versatility! Offer customers toothpicks after a meal by placing them into an easy to access dispenser. They can also be used to pierce small pieces of fruit, cheeses, or meats to serve on platters. Durable! Made entirely from white birch wood, these toothpicks offer strength and durability.MADE FROM white birch wood. These picks are 100 percent wood. They have been UV treated, and are 2.62" in length. An excellent choice for restaurants, diners, caterers, and more..
Features & Highlights
- MADE FROM white birch wood. These picks are 100 percent wood. They have been UV treated, and are 2.62" in length. An excellent choice for restaurants, diners, caterers, and more.
- USE IN DISPENSERS: These picks are not individually wrapped. If they are being served after a meal, it is best to place them in a dispenser that dispenses on pick at a time.
- COMFORTABLE HANDLING: Made from high quality white birch wood, these toothpicks offer a smooth, durable surface and splinter-free experience. The picks are square, and pointed on both ends.
- SERVE APPETIZERS AND HORS D'OEUVRES: These picks are perfect for spearing bite sized food with ease. They are strong and durable, and offer a casual, down to earth appearance to any appetizer platter. They are UV treated and food safe.
- BIODEGRADABLE: This product is made completely out of wood. It is biodegradable and can be thrown out with food waste. More eco-friendly than plastic picks.
|Manufacturer:||ROYAL PAPER PRODUCTS|
|Part Number:||RPP R820SQ|
|Publisher:||ROYAL PAPER PRODUCTS|
|Studio:||ROYAL PAPER PRODUCTS|
|Item Weight:||0.42 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.92 x 7.28 x 7.28 inches|
|Package Weight:||5 pounds|
|Package Size:||0.63 x 0.42 x 0.42 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.