Product Description & Reviews
These Oregon® Apron-Style Logging Chaps feature 8 layers of breathable warp knit with a 600 Denier Oxford shell to provide heavy-duty protection for your legs while logging or using your chainsaw. 40in.L. Machine washable. Conforms to ASTM F1897-08, UL listed.Super-tough 8-layer warp knit material is breathable to keep you cool in the field. Rugged 600 Denier Oxford shell stands up to the rigors of the job. 2 adjustable leg straps deliver a custom fit. Adjustable length with top snaps on the waist to provide added comfort.
Features & Highlights
- Super-tough 8-layer warp knit material is breathable to keep you cool in the field
- Rugged 600 Denier Oxford shell stands up to the rigors of the job
- 2 adjustable leg straps deliver a custom fit
- Adjustable length with top snaps on the waist to provide added comfort
- Safety orange color offers high visibility in the field
|Package Weight:||4 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.5 x 0.38 x 0.38 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.