Product Description & Reviews
BoosBlock professional cutting boards are FDA-approved and are used by professional chefs throughout the United States. These high quality cutting boards are available in end grain and edge grain construction, and come in more than 39 shapes and sizes. John Boos & Co. is the number one supplier of butcher blocks countertops and cutting boards to restaurants, butchers and even the White House. BoosBlock cutting boards are manufactured by John Boos & Co. based in Effingham, Illinois. Since its inception in 1887, John Boos & Co. strives to provide the highest quality products to the most discriminating consumers.
Features & Highlights
- Kitchen prep is made easier with this solid, reversible maple wood cutting board
- Offers ample surface space, measuring 24 inches long by 18 inches wide by 2-1/4 inches thick
- FDA-approved; features a hard maple edge grain construction with a cream finish, 2 flat sides, and slightly rounded edges
- Handgrips on the ends offer easy transport from countertop to stovetop
- For care the board requires simple handwashing and oiling regularly
- Weight : 27.5 pounds
|Item Weight:||24.35 pounds|
|Item Size:||18 x 2.25 x 2.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||28.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||21.8 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by John Boos, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.