Product Description & Reviews
Jackson Safety G40 Foam Nitrile Coated Gloves are designed for jobs where strength, grip and dexterity are a must. These protective gloves feature better oil and industrial grease grip (almost 3x better than previous G40 nitrile gloves), making them a good general purpose choice for a variety of tough tasks. They have the highest abrasion rating – EN388 – and maintain it, even through at least five wash cycles. These silicone-free work gloves offer 25% better productivity than leather and excellent grip and dexterity. They’re crafted out of seamless knit nylon (the back of the hand is breathable) for a comfort fit. When you expect a whole new level of performance and quality, you can trust Jackson Safety’s G40 Blue Nitrile Coated Gloves.
Features & Highlights
- 60 Pairs of Jackson Safety G40 Blue Nitrile Coated Gloves per Case (12 pairs / bag, 5 bags / case); Size Extra Large / XL (10.0)
- 25% better productivity than leather, with excellent grip and dexterity for rough tasks
- Maintains the highest EN388 abrasion rating, even after five washes
- Better oil and industrial grease grip (almost 3x better than previous G40 nitrile gloves )
- Seamless knit nylon back for comfort, available in a variety of sizes (ranging from small, medium up to 2 extra large)
|Item Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Package Weight:||8 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.8 x 5.2 x 5.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.