Product Description & Reviews
Named after one of the most intelligent sharks in the ocean, the stylish Mako apron is made from 100% 8.5 oz brushed chino twill in a deep, rich gray color. Understated with black straps, this apron will add a classy touch to any setting. The apron has two lap pockets, and a single pen chest pocket. In traditional Hedley & Bennett style, this apron is longer and wider than standard aprons to provide greater coverage in the kitchen. Hedley & Bennett is an LA-based apron company started by Ellen Bennett, a former chef who became tired of the mundane aprons she was asked to wear while working in the kitchen. Her company creates stylish, hand-sewn aprons from the best materials, and chefs can be seen wearing them in many of the finest restaurants across the country, as well as on national TV cooking shows!
Features & Highlights
- 100% 8.5 oz brushed chino twill in a deep, rich gray color. Tested and handmade by Hedley & Bennett's in-house team.
- Understated with black straps, this apron will add a classy touch to any setting.
- Apron Measurement: 33" length x 31" width. 100% natural cotton straps dyed black, 42" waist strap. 7" Adjustable neck strap with black metal hardware. Two lap pockets and a single pen chest pocket.
- The apron is washable, heavy-duty and durable to serve even the messiest chefs.
- Made in the USA, in sunny Los Angeles, CA.
|Manufacturer:||Hedley & Bennett|
|Publisher:||Hedley & Bennett|
|Studio:||Hedley & Bennett|
|Item Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.8 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.3 x 0.8 x 0.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.