Product Description & Reviews
This apron is named for the classic hickory railroad stripes you might have seen a train conductor wearing long ago. In traditional Hedley & Bennett style, this apron is longer and wider than standard aprons to provide greater coverage in the kitchen. It also has a double chest pocket and two large lap pockets to tuck away all the tools you might need in the kitchen. Hedley & Bennett is an LA-based apron company started by Ellen Bennett, a former chef who became tired of the mundane aprons she was asked to wear while working in the kitchen. Her company creates stylish, hand-sewn aprons from the best materials, and chefs can be seen wearing them in many of the finest restaurants across the country!
Features & Highlights
- Made with 10 oz. indigo and white hickory denim that was hand-selected from American mills, tested and hand sewn by Hedley & Bennett's in-house team.
- 100% Vanilla cotton straps. Apron Measurement: 33" length x 31" width. Waist straps: 40".
- 7" Adjustable neck strap with brass hardware. All straps are 100% cotton.
- The apron is washable, very heavy-duty and durable to serve even the messiest chefs.
- Made in the USA, in sunny Los Angeles, CA.
|Manufacturer:||Hedley & Bennett|
|Publisher:||Hedley & Bennett|
|Studio:||Hedley & Bennett|
|Item Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.9 x 10.4 x 10.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.8 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.