Product Description & Reviews
This stylish apron is made from 100% cotton from one of the last American mills. The Ginger apron is aptly named for its color, and has natural cotton straps. It has a single lap pocket on the left side, and a small towel loop on the right. It also has a single chest pocket for storing pens. In traditional Hedley & Bennett style, this apron is longer and wider than standard aprons to provide greater coverage in the kitchen. It also has a double chest pocket and two large lap pockets to tuck away all the tools you might need in the kitchen. Hedley & Bennett is an LA-based apron company started by Ellen Bennett, a former chef who became tired of the mundane aprons she was asked to wear while working in the kitchen. Her company creates stylish, hand-sewn aprons from the best materials, and chefs can be seen wearing them in many of the finest restaurants across the country!
Features & Highlights
- 100% 8.5oz American cotton canvas, made from one of the last American mills. Tested and handmade by Hedley & Bennett's in-house team.
- 100% natural cotton straps, 40" waist strap. Apron Measurement: 33" length x 31" width.
- 7" Adjustable 100% cotton neck strap with brass hardware. Small towel loop on right hand side, lap pocket on left side. Single chest pen pocket.
- The apron is washable, heavy-duty and durable to serve even the messiest chefs.
- Made in the USA, in sunny Los Angeles, CA.
|Manufacturer:||Hedley & Bennett|
|Publisher:||Hedley & Bennett|
|Studio:||Hedley & Bennett|
|Package Weight:||0.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.2 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.