Product Description & Reviews
Named in honor of Jonathan Waxman's restaurant, Adele's, the stylish Adele apron is made from 100% 10 oz Japanese blue Kaihara denim. Understated with a pop of mint green color, this apron is perfect for wearing any day of the year. The apron has two lap pockets with reinforced pocket corners, and a towel loop. In traditional Hedley & Bennett style, this apron is longer and wider than standard aprons to provide greater coverage in the kitchen. Hedley & Bennett is an LA-based apron company started by Ellen Bennett, a former chef who became tired of the mundane aprons she was asked to wear while working in the kitchen. Her company creates stylish, hand-sewn aprons from the best materials, and chefs can be seen wearing them in many of the finest restaurants across the country, as well as on national TV cooking shows!
Features & Highlights
- 100% 10 oz Japanese blue Kaihara denim. Tested and handmade by Hedley & Bennett's in-house team.
- Understated with a pop of color, this apron is perfect for wearing any day of the year.
- Apron Measurement: 33" length x 31" width. 100% mint green cotton straps, 42" waist strap. 7" Adjustable neck strap with antique brass hardware. Two lap pockets with reinforced corners, single coral towel loop.
- The apron is washable, heavy-duty and durable to serve even the messiest chefs.
- Made in the USA, in sunny Los Angeles, CA.
|Manufacturer:||Hedley & Bennett|
|Publisher:||Hedley & Bennett|
|Studio:||Hedley & Bennett|
|Item Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.2 x 11.2 x 11.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||10 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.