Product Description & Reviews
This Abalone apron is a stylish unisex black-on-black design made of American chambray. In traditional Hedley & Bennett style, this apron is longer and wider than standard aprons to provide greater coverage in the kitchen. It has a double chest pocket and 2 lap pockets to hold all of your kitchen necessities. Hedley & Bennett is an LA-based apron company started by Ellen Bennett, a former chef who became tired of the mundane aprons she was asked to wear while working in the kitchen. Her company creates stylish, hand-sewn aprons from the best materials, and chefs can be seen wearing them in many of the finest restaurants across the country!
Features & Highlights
- Made with stylish 7.5 oz. black American chambray, tested and hand sewn by Hedley & Bennett's in-house team.
- 100% Cotton black straps. 7" Adjustable neck strap with matte black hardware, 40" waist straps. Measurements: 33" long, 31" wide.
- Double chest pocket and 2 lap pockets, to tuck away all the tools you might need in the kitchen.
- The apron is washable, heavy-duty and durable to serve even the messiest chefs.
- Made in the USA, in sunny Los Angeles, CA.
|Manufacturer:||Hedley & Bennett|
|Publisher:||Hedley & Bennett|
|Studio:||Hedley & Bennett|
|Package Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.8 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.