Product Description & Reviews
Kimberly Clark's Pleated Procedure Mask with Earloops features 3-layer fabric construction for increased protection and a pleat-style design for added comfort. It uses earloops for a secure, reliable and universal fit. This mask is disposable, non-sterile and latex-free. Materials used in the mask's construction include polypropylene, polyester, cellulose and paper/plastic-coated carbon steel for the nose wire. Kimberly Clark's Pleated Procedure Mask with Earloops is available in five colors - blue, green, pink, white or yellow - and is sold by the case (1 case of 10 boxes, 50 masks per box, 500 masks total).
Features & Highlights
- Non-sterile, yellow procedure face mask for providing protection in general patient care and isolation environments
- Ear loops for secure fit, with pleat-style design for comfort
- Three-layer fabric construction for increased protection
- Latex-free for individuals with latex allergies
- Case of 500 for disposal after each use
|Item Weight:||4.75 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.8 x 8.9 x 8.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.1 x 7.7 x 7.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Breathe Healthy® Masks
mpn: 865783, ean: 0704660915826,