Product Description & Reviews
This is a high-end acacia wood end grain cutting board. End grain cutting boards are prized by chefs because they provide a cutting surface that is easier on knives: a blade that hits the surface separates the wood fibers without cutting them, reducing the wear on both the blade and the board. Our board is over two inches thick, ensuring that it will not warp or crack over time. It has non-slip feet on the bottom to prevent it from moving as you work. It includes a juice groove to prevent liquids from spilling on your counter or table, as well as two carved-in handholds on the sides to ease moving from counter to table. Care Instructions: All wood products require a certain amount of maintenance. The below instructions are pointers on keeping your EIKware products both beautiful and safe for you and your family. Following these simple steps will help your cutting board last for many years. Cleaning: Keep your cutting board clean by washing with soap and water after each use. Rinse off all remaining soap. Wipe off water with a towel and let dry completely. Preservation: Regularly apply a thin coat of food-grade mineral oil. This prevents splitting by ensuring that the wood fibers do not dry out. Be sure to use only food grade mineral oil - no vegetable oils, which can go rancid. Caution: Do not use in the microwave or oven. Do not wash in the dishwasher. Handwash only. Do not place hot pots or cups on top of the board, as this can leave burn marks.
Features & Highlights
- THICK AND DURABLE: At over 2 1/2 inches thick, the EIKware cutting board is a solid piece of kitchen equipment that is made to last a lifetime - will not warp or deform like lesser boards
- PREVENTS SPILLS: The top has an integrated juice groove surrounding the cutting surface: no more meat or fruit juices dripping out on your counters or table
- EASY ON KNIVES: Chefs and Butchers have known for generations that the end grain of wood is the proper surface to protect knife edges: the edge slips between the wood fibers rather then cutting them and dulling the blade
- NON SLIP FEET: Four sturdy rubber feet at the corners raise the board off the counter, preventing it from moving around on slick surfaces and keeping it away from standing water on counters
- BEAUTIFUL ACACIA WOOD: A dense hardwood, Acacia is prized both for its durability and the high-contrast patterns of its grain: from deep browns to almost white, this is a board you won't want to put back in the cabinet when your guests arrive
|Manufacturer:||JaBa Products LLC|
|Publisher:||JaBa Products LLC|
|Studio:||JaBa Products LLC|
|Item Weight:||9.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||11.75 x 2.62 x 2.62 inches|
|Package Weight:||9.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 2.63 x 2.63 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.