Product Description & Reviews
This naturally beautiful and durable rustic-style cutting board is lovingly hand-crafted from Mediterranean olive wood. Olive trees that are no longer productive are sustainably harvested for our artisanal kitchen products. Each unique piece features the striking, swirling patterns of the olive tree's twisted trunks. Olive wood is extremely hard, dense and non-porous by nature, possesses antibacterial qualities, and is resistant to odor, making it ideal for serving bowls, cutting boards, and other kitchen utensils. And the rich grains and textures of olive wood give each piece a unique and beautiful quality.
Features & Highlights
- Exquisitely hand-crafted from sustainably harvested Mediterranean olive wood, and treated with olive oil
- This stunningly beautiful and versatile cutting board is ideal for adding a touch of rustic elegance to your table as a cheese board or serving platter for entertaining. Or use as a chopping block or cutting board, adding beauty to your kitchen. Olive wood has naturally occuring antibacterial qualities and will not absorb odors, and is more durable than other more common woods.
- Approximate dimensions 16" x 8" x 3/4". Each piece is 3/4" thick, and length is usually 15-3/4". Widths typically vary between 6 and 10 inches, often within the same piece! The width and shape are determined by the artisan based on the nature of the raw olive wood piece being crafted.
- Olive wood is naturally very highly durable, non-porous, dense and strong, making it an ideal material for kitchen use. Olive wood is a healthy, eco-friendly alternative to silicon or plastic, is more enduring than bamboo or other woods, and is both functional and beautiful to behold.
- Please Note: Each item is hand-made and unique, therefore product images are representative of the style of the product but the item you receive will differ slightly in pattern.
|Package Weight:||2.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.3 x 0.7 x 0.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.