Product Description & Reviews
Why buy this straw? Yes, it is more expensive and that is because . . . . . . It is American Made - here in America - by an American craftsman! So it will cost more than a straw that is not made in the USA and is not a piece of art. If cost is a concern - which we can understand - then there are other vendors where you can get those straws. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ This USA Made CamoAno Titanium Straw is for you if you want to: ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Support America -- keeping money and jobs in the USA Show you are helping -- with Earth environmental toxic and waste issues Own something that is a Work of Art -- Be the First - repeatedly called "A Really Cool Looking Straw" Give a gift to "Someone Who Has Everything" -- Be First to give it Have a Ready-Made-Gift -- in a beautiful Gold Foil bubble envelope ready to give - how easy is that?? Keep your straw for the rest of your life -- Titanium is strong, tasteless, odorless, non-toxic and does not crack, chip, break (like glass straws can) and it does not rust on the outside or inside (like stainless steel straws can) Our Craftsman makes only so many straws at a time so buy yours today. Please . Avoid . Arguments . . . Buy 2 so you both can use them at the same time! Backed by Manufacturer 90 Day Money Back Guarantee and our Amazing Customer Service! When you purchase from us, we want it to be an Amazing Order! Use Care and Common Sense: Do not drive especially on bumpy surfaces or walk or run with a straw in your mouth just as you would not with a fork in your mouth. Use adult supervision with younger children.
Features & Highlights
- More expensive? Yes because it's American Made - here in America - by an American craftsman... a work of Art! So it will cost more than a straw that is not made in the USA and is not a piece of art. An awesome gift for someone who likes unique things that are Made in the USA!
- See 9 Straws Image on Left for Examples of the really cool One-of-a-Kind design on each straw
- Will this straw fit my ( Yeti or SIC or RTIC or Orca or Coffee Shop or ?? ) __ ounce cup? See photo on the left! Check the type of lid you have on the cup and make sure your lid has a hole for a straw (some don't). Most brands are making the lids straw-friendly but some are only for very thin straws (seen as a partial moon which is mostly only for a very thin straw). We want your straw to fit your cup - especially if it is for a gift - so check it out.
- Best reusable straw: Eco-friendly: The last straw you'll ever need: Cleaning brush included
- 90 Day Manufacturer Money Back Guarantee: Our Craftsman can only make so many straws at a time so buy today
|Item Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.32 x 0.32 x 0.32 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.25 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.