Product Description & Reviews
The grip per wood concave carving and cutting board collection from Architec combines two innovative elements to bring you a carving and cutting board that you will reach for first and use for years to come. The grip per feet on the concave boards assures you a slip-free work surface; the patented Gripper technology was introduced in the original Gripper boards, a plastic cutting board with over 300 Gripper feet on the back of each board. The concave shape of these boards allows you to carve and cut your meat without worrying about the Julie overflowing on your counter. The difference between traditional carving boards that catch juice in the perimeter Trough, is the Architec concave shape allows the meat to stay with its juice while it rests, ensuring a moist and tender cut. All Architec concave boards will hold up to 1 cup of liquid, so not one drop of that flavor filled juice will go to waste! the concave carving and cutting board collection features a variety of woods, from beautiful, rich and dark Acacia wood to a more classic Blonde Beechwood. All Architec wood cutting boards should be hand washed in warm soapy water, soaking in water is not suggested and never wash in the dishwasher. For longer lasting performance and beauty, it is recommended to periodically apply a light coating mineral oil with a soft, clean cloth. The Architec brand offers an assortment of frequently used kitchen items which were created by applying basic principles of architecture & engineering to improve their beauty and function; resulting in a better experience in the kitchen for you!.
Features & Highlights
- Extra-Large Concave Carving Board is for big carving jobs; concave surface will hold up to 1 cup of liquid, never separate meat from its juice
- Combines two unique design features: non-slip gripper feet and a concave surface to catch juice
- Gripperwood Collection uses patented technology, the integrated gripper pads on bottom of the wood board prevent slipping while in use
- Made from Beechwood; safe for use with all cutlery; oval board measures 22 by 16 by 1.5-Inches
- Hand wash with warm soapy water but do not soak in water or put in dishwasher; occasionally apply mineral oil for long lasting beauty
|Item Weight:||1.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||16 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||10.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.1 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.