Product Description & Reviews
BX3 Black Powder Free Nitrile Gloves are fully textured for a sure grip, wet or dry. They combine excellent dexterity with outstanding performance. BX3 Black Powder Free Nitrile Glove are powder free to protect against flaws in paints, finishes and sealants caused by residual glove powder; and latex free to eliminate issues of latex or rubber sensitivity. Great for food processing, light janitorial or manufacturing. BX3 Black Powder Free Nitrile Gloves are sold 100 gloves per box and 10 boxes per case. Made from component materials which comply with FDA regulations for food contact. 21CFR, 170-199. Disposable and limited-use gloves are used in medical, forensic, scientific, food service and industrial applications. Disposable gloves are commonly made from flexible materials such as latex, nitrile, chloroprene and vinyl. While most disposable gloves are designed for use on either hand, some can be purchased in hand-specific models. They are offered powdered or powder-free; silicone or silicone-free; chlorinated or non-chlorinated; coated or uncoated; with a standard- or extended-length cuff; sterile or non-sterile; and with textured or smooth fingers, fingertips and palms. Chemical resistance means the glove helps protect the hand from certain chemicals and varies by glove material. For information on the chemical resistance of this glove, consult the AMMEX chemical resistance guide. AMMEX distributes medical and industrial products such as gloves, first aid supplies, face masks and other protective coverings. The company, founded in 1988, is headquartered in Kent, WA.
Features & Highlights
- Nitrile gloves provide better elasticity, durability and puncture resistance than latex and vinyl alternative, textured rubber free and powder free
- Effective price fighting option, 100 gloves per box
- Perfect fit with length of 9.5 inches, long enough to cover your hands from tip of the finger to your wrist, with 3 mils thick
- These gloves are best for industrial, automotive, plumbing, janitorial, home and food service applications
- Reduce risk of contamination and made from component materials that comply with FDA regulations for food contact (21Cfr, 170-199)
|Manufacturer:||AMMEX - BISS|
|Publisher:||AMMEX - BISS|
|Studio:||AMMEX - BISS|
|Item Weight:||1.36 pounds|
|Item Size:||10.16 x 9.45 x 9.45 inches|
|Package Weight:||11.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||10 x 9.25 x 9.25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.