Product Description & Reviews
Emma Silvestri, who is a jewelry designer by trade, let her imagination loose on the submarine world, transferring the weightlessness of its inhabitants -- corals -- into cut and moulded metal - an audacious but successful oxymoron.A beautiful rendering of sea coral as container; eye-catching holder for napkins, envelopes, or notepaper. Crafted of 18/10 stainless steel; measures 1-1/4 inches wide by 4-3/4 inches long by 3-1/4 inches high. Available in a choice of colors; hand wash for best care.
Features & Highlights
- A beautiful rendering of sea coral as container; eye-catching holder for napkins, envelopes, or notepaper
- Crafted of 18/10 stainless steel; measures 1-1/4 inches wide by 4-3/4 inches long by 3-1/4 inches high
- Available in a choice of colors; hand wash for best care
- Pair with the Mediterraneo fruit bowl for a beautiful, well-coordinated table
- Jewelry designer, Emma Silvestris, came up with the design in 2009; great gift for newlyweds or new homeowners
|Item Weight:||0.37 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.25 x 3.25 x 3.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.31 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.62 x 1.57 x 1.57 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.