Product Description & Reviews
This trivet is a star of transformable design.
And so are its creators, Donato D'Urbino and Paolo Lomazzi. The same team that brought us the Pescher Extensible Trivet by Alessi also designed the Augh. The two designs are a nice study in contrast: where the Pescher is a linear piece that flexes in a straight line, the Augh travels in circles, or star-forms, to be more precise. Move the jointed 18/10 stainless steel arms around and let the trivet morph into any number of beautiful shapes and sizes.
In its star formation the Augh trivet measures 9 1/2 in. (24.1 cm). in diameter. Finished in mirror-polished stainless steel.
Features & Highlights
- Trivet expands and contracts in many different shapes to accommodate different size objects and easy storage
- Beatifully finished in a mirror-polished high quality 18/10 stainless steel
- In its star formation measures 9 1/2 inches across
- Designed by Donato D'Urbino and Paolo Lomazzi for world-famous brand Alessi
- Made in Italy, makes a great gift (or keep it for yourself!)
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.4 x 0.8 x 0.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Michael Aram
mpn: 175202, ean: 0790824520210,
The Michael Aram Olive Branch Collection is one of the best known and most loved of Michael's motifs. The simple forms create objects that serve wonde...
By Specialty Wood Designs
This tiger maple lazy susan is a great addition to the kitchen table, or the office kitchen, or the church supper, or wherever there is food to serve!...