Product Description & Reviews
Composition Silicone is a synthetic (man-made) material created by bonding silicon with oxygen. Silicon is right on the periodic table, a natural element that is in sand and makes up 28% of the earth's crust, a natural substance. **Silicone is FDA approved as a food-safe substance. Silicone is inert, doesn't react with food or liquids, and doesn't offgas chemical fumes. Features - Microwave, Oven, dishwasher (top rack), & freezer safe - Heat resistant silicone construction - Innovativetly designed to withstand temperatures from -50ºC to 250ºC - Non-stick, good for easy release for pastry Details Overall: (L)18.5cm x (H)0.8cm x (W)18.5cm
Features & Highlights
- - 100% Silicone, Safe and Eco-Friendly
- - Microwave & Oven Safe, Dishwasher (top rack) & freezer safe
- - Heat resistant silicone construction
- - Innovativetly designed to withstand temperatures from -50ºC to 250ºC
- - Non-stick, good for easy release for pastry
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.